Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall

Sorry it has been a month since I posted.
There has been a lot going on!
My baby sister Dulce is in town and we have been having so much fun together.
I will steal her i-phone and post our cool pictures soon.
School started so that has kept us busy.
Austin has a new job and a crazy schedule which makes it so our days off don't correlate. 
I am having surgery next week, nothing big but I am going to have to go under and be in an actual OR, Alma is jealous of course :)
We are moving into a house in November which we are super excited about... living in an apartment has gotten too frustrating. 
Zuke is doing well, just having fun with his auntie pitee  (Dulce's nickname since Leo was a baby) 
We have done lots of shopping, cooking, baking and crafting... pictures will come! 
We are loving that it is now fall and although fall in Arizona does not compare to fall in New Hampshire, it is nice that we can still go in the pool during the day and enjoy the nice, cooler evenings. 
I will be back to post more this weekend...
promise. 

1 comment:

  1. Thought I left a comment but it doesn't show. My kind of day.....shopping, cooking, baking, and of course, crafting. So glad you're part of this fam. Love, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete