Monday, April 11, 2011

Sedona














I know, I know... I am still talking about Spring Break with my Sis!
We did so much and I have so many pictures that I can't put them all up in one post.
So bear with me :)
On our way back from the Grand Canyon we decided it would be fun to stop in Sedona
We were kind of tired but Alma fell in love with the red rock that we just couldn't pass it up.
So our beloved driver, Austin, took a little detour and brought us to a beautiful location.
We didn't really want to hike too much so we drove to a nice little open place where we could walk around and take pictures.
Zuke loved chasing lizards and as tired as he was, he kept running around and playing.
My sister is an amazing photographer and she really captured some incredible still shots.
It is so fun to look at all of them and I just can't decide on my favorites so I did my best to narrow it down and not bombard everyone with a ton of pictures!
I miss my sister like crazy and I wish she was here with me all the time....
although knowing our shopping habits I'd be broke in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to tell you of my experience in Sedona...on the back of Gary's Harley. Beautiful country, hilarious experience.

    ReplyDelete