Monday, August 8, 2011

"I've got a love that comes in colors..."

Double Craft night!
My friend Brooke and I, love to craft so since we still have some time off from school we decided to take advantage of it and craft. craft. craft.
Night one:
We made flower necklaces.

 Those flowers are pretty time consuming to make!

 We each made five!

 yay hot glue.

 hers are blue mine are black/gray

 the after math!

 adorable huh?

Day 2 of crafting!
shirt making!
more like shirt decorating!

 the final product :)

 i made each of the flowers :)

 Zuke was very helpful!

 love ittt.

we look pretty dang cute! :)

Austin spent the weekend at the cabin with Donovan.
A double craft night was a must!
School starts in 2 weeks.
we need another craft night before then!




3 comments:

  1. You're so adorable and so crafty. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh those necklaces and shirts are SO cute!! Ps. I think this is my first comment but I've been following your blog for a while - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete