Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 4

Father's Day!
I hadn't been able to spend a Father's Day with my daddy in quite a few years 
so I was very exited to be home.
The day was very low key, we went to church where I got to see so many familiar faces and introduce my wonderful husband to some old friends, it was very nice.
After church we headed home for a delicious meal and a fun filled afternoon at the table.
Our dinner table, no matter the State we are in is always the best.
I have so many fun memories of joking around the dinner table with my whole family.
It was so  nice to also have Austin there to join our crazy family!

 I was eatinggg.... don't mind the creeper face


 family = love

 sisters
 Leo & Tobby :)
 best. smile.
 I look bored in all the pictures, but I promise I wasn't!

hahaha
 my parents are the cutest.
my daddy is amazing :)

So the day got even better!
As a family we got my dad an awesome present, one that he has been wanting for a while!
( No, not an ultrasound of his first grandbaby, like he thought haha)
We had him sit on the couch and close his eyes as we set it up for him!


 here is comes
55 in LED, 3D TV! and a 3DBluRay with glasses!
 Loooooves it!
 haha
 stud
 haha
 love my mommy
happy.

Austin loved loved loved the present and my mom said he can have one when he is a father and Austin got all excited and said "really?" and my clever mom replied with :
" Yes, when you are a father of 5 and have been married for 30 years!"
hahahaha.
Either way, I know my dad loved his present.
Austin also made him a cool DVD of our wedding and took some footage from old home videos from when I was little and he said that our DVD was his favorite :)
I love you daddy.
Happy Father's Day!
& maybe next year for father's day you'll get your ultrasound, grandpa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment