Saturday, July 9, 2011

I thought this was my weekend off?

I forgot to post about Memorial Weekend.
Austin, Zuke & I decided to get out of the heat for a few days and heading to the Cabin for the weekend!
The weather was amazing and we had fun just hanging out.
Austin had been working on a little path in the back of the property and we decided that for father's day we would finish it!
( I hadn't posted about it because I didn't want anyone spilling the beans until Bob saw it!)
So after many hours of clearing out dead trees, making a path, collecting rocks, clearing weeds off the path, and laying the rocks our path came out so cool!
It was a lot of work
I thought we were going up to rest, not work! haha
So here are some pictures that we took :)
We made it wide enough for quads and after going up and trying it.... 
It was so awesome!








Happy Father's Day Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment