Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home. Sweet. Home.

It had been a year and a half since we had gone home to NH and it was time for us to visit.
Last time we went it was the middle of winter and Austin didn't enjoy it as much as I had anticipated. 
I figured if I could just show Austin how amazing the summer was then he would fall in love with New Hampshire and  we could move there someday! :)
Mission accomplished.
Our long flight was very comfortable.
We each had a comfy big reclining chair equipped with our own t.v. screens and the best part?
We each had 42 channels to watch and change as we please!
Not first class.
Whhhhat?
crazy, I know.
Our 5 hour direct flight really.... flew by! 


 I love the east coast :) 

Our 7 (which turned into 8) day trip was nothing short of Amazing.
Because we did so much fun stuff and I have a ton of pictures, I will dedicate each individual post to each different place we went. 
I love my family and I am so glad that we got to spend time with them and that I got to show Austin all the special places I grew up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment