Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Afternoon Picnics

I love my husband.
I've been really stressed lately, and one of my many downfalls is that I often take out all my frustration on Austin. 
He is so patient with me and even when I throw my not-so-pretty tantrums, he is so respectful and cooperative. 
He deserves everything in the world.
Especially less tantrums from me.
I will work on it.
Tuesday night after finishing my final for 4/5 of my classes I was starving and had no motivation to cook
( or clean for that matter, our apartment is in need of some TLC).
So Austin was kind enough to pick up a quick dinner while I took Zuke out.
While on our short walk, Zuke decided he wanted to play in a big field, he asked nicely by walking up to the fence, trying to squeeze his head in between the bars and then looking at me and whining, I guess I taught my dog how to whine pretty well since it worked. 
We walked to the neighborhood next to ours and as soon as I let Zuke off the leash he ran like a mad man, round and round in circles around me.
Each time looking at me to make sure I was watching how much fun he was having and politely thanking me for this wonderful opportunity.... haha a mommy can dream right?
He was a very good boy. 
So I laid in the grass, enjoyed the nice breeze and relaxed.
I need to relax more often.
Austin joined us a little while after.
Zuke was very out of breath and we relaxed in the shade under a tree.
It was the perfect dinner.
I love my husband. 
He makes me happy everyday.






1 comment:

  1. The park looks so inviting. Love the hand with the ring in the grass

    ReplyDelete