Monday, May 9, 2011

Brandi's Birthday

Brandi turned 17 last week!
We have been really close for a few years and I was so excited to spend the day with her.
Lori had to work on that day so Lori, Brandi and I went out to dinner the night before to celebrate.
We had a yummy steak at Texas Roadhouse and many, many rolls!
Delicious!
After Texas Roadhouse we did a little shopping.
Us 3 went to Ross and then Brandi and I went to the mall to spend her giftcard she got from Lori.
It's hard to pick just one pair of jeans haha.
We also got some awesome jewlery and you know me, I can't leave the mall without new shoes :)
That night she spent the night at my house
(Austin was up north with his friends)
We watched our favorite shows (OTH and Roswell, haha we're dorks)
Wednesday morning Brandi got up early and left for school.
Little did she know that I got up too.
Lori made some brownies for her class so I picked them up along with balloons and dropped them off at her school.
I also proceeded to decorate her car with car markers and it was a blast... except for the part where I was in heels on all fours on top of the car and people were looking at me like I was crazy.
I went to work and around lunch time I picked up Brandi and took her out to lunch.
We ate a lot!
I dropped her back off at her seminary class where her balloons and brownies waited and the boys in her class sang her happy birthday, off key of course!
I then went back to work.
After work I picked up Brandi and we headed to Scottsdale!
We went to "Sprinkles"
It's an amazing cupcake place and stuffed our faces with delicious cupcakes.
We then went shopppinggg... what we do best together.
After many hours of that we headed back home but picked up some delicious Oregano's on the way of course.
As you can see, we LOVE to eat.
Once home we watched American Idol and relaxed ( I had a ton of hw.yuck)
She then got a surprise visit from Hayden who dropped off some beautiful roses for her.
We of course did not want that fun day to end.
" This is the best birthday I have ever had thanks to you Beli"- Brandi
It was all worth it.
I love you Bran!
Happy Birthday little sister :)














2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! You girls know how to party!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Brandi beautiful or what???? Looks like she will remember that day forever...I will,

    ReplyDelete